Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) Awards
- Excellence in Sustainability '11: GSI's Eco-Healthy Cleaning Program was recognized for its outstanding achievement in the implementation and promotion of green cleaning practices and in the advancement of sustainable building services program benefits.
- Safety Program '07 and '09: GSI's commitment to a safe work environment was recognized in 2007 and 2009 when it received the annual "Vehicle and Employee Safety Award". A safe work environment means less injuries, lower insurance costs and savings that can be passed on to clients.
- Long-Term Service '07: In recognition of long-term service to both the Association and the building service contracting industry, GSI was awarded the "James E. Purcell Award" in 2007, being LeRoy Dock the recipient of the award.
- Community Service '07: The "Arthur C. Barraclough Company Community Service Award" was awarded to GSI in 2007 due to money donations and continuous commitment to the Bethesda Health Care and Rehabilitation Center (Bethesda, MD) and to the Langley Park McCormick Elementary School (Hyattsville, MD).
National Minority Supplier Development Council Award
- MD/DC Supplier of the Year '09